LOL ranking system
Today the game League of Legends is the most popular game in the world. The reporting system in LOL has come along way, but still does not match non-reported players with non-reported players. Players who have been reported multiple times still have the same chance of getting matched up with a non-reported player as they do a reported player.
It is recommended that a new system is implement where if you get reported a certain amount of times, you be placed in a certain bracket based on how many times you have been reported. This will ensure non-reported players get matched up with other non-reported players and also promote better team play from every player. Players will lose the negative report if no other reports are committed after a certain time period.
The new system should be capable of:
• Collecting and storing information about each players report history.
• Put players into brackets by taking the number of reports the player has.
• Time since last report calculator.
• The entire LOL community will play more cooperatively together, which will better the game
• Players will strive to get better and play as a team.
• The game will be more appealing to new comers with less toxic players.