Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Reaching Out - Surfing Hawaii Club

Greetings Surfing Hawaii Members,

I am in HPU's Software Engineering and Systems Analysis class and I am purposing to create a webpage that will display our meeting times. This project is a good way for me to gain experience in programming as well as helping our organization.

The webpage I'm planning on building will be simple and easy to navigate. Members will have the option to create and edit meeting times. Also, current members will have an option to select rather they our attending or not. Non - members will be able to register and see meeting times as well, which will help us reach out to new members. If anyone has any ideas on the webpage, feel free to email me at jarredjobe@hotmail.com.


Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.


Sincerely,

Jarred Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment