Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Reaching Out: League of Legends

Greetings Riot Games,

I am in HPU's Software Engineering and Systems Analysis class and I am purposing a change to the way the current player matching system matches players together. This project is a good way for me to gain experience in programming as well as helping a organization.

The changes I am purposing is simple. Whenever a players get reported a x number of times, they got put into a bracket. Players are then matched up with people only in that bracket of reports. I think this would make team play better and overall promote friendly play. If you are interested, I would like to meet and discuss more details about the project.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from you soon.

Sincerely,
Jarred Jobe

No comments:

Post a Comment